Thursday, December 30, 2004

guber

What a mess. The Washington state gubernatorial race is "over". Gregoire "won", Rossi "lost". The final margin: 129 votes. Like it matters, they could count it a thousand times and come up with different numbers each time, it's just too tight. I don't think that a revote will clarify matters any. What we need is a nominee that people really care about, that unites us, and that really stands for something good and worthwhile. None of these people did that for me (though I did vote for the current winner). A final word: I don't understand why Rossi decides now to bring up the "illegitimate governor" thing- if he had won it would have been just as "illegitimate". All right, that's enough "quoting" for this post.

All that I'm saying is that it stinks.

I'm referencing this article.

No comments: