Friday, April 18, 2008

about

This blog is going to serve a couple of purposes.
  1. update the family on what I am doing, since we don't live too close together, and I'm about to move even further away.
  2. an outlet for some of my nerdy tendencies that should be public. I've been putting some of this stuff on my lab blog, but it really ought to be shared.
A few things will be avoided, mostly because they tend to make me want to not write. One is context. I find putting in the back story for a post usually kills it, so I won't be doing that. If you need context, post a comment or shoot an email.

Similarly, I'll try mainly to just write stuff that I think you'll find interesting and that I find interesting. I might not do the best with grammar, punctuation and spelling, but I will use the spell checker. You will essentially be reading the rough draft.

No comments: